Monday, July 2, 2012

Etsy finds of the week- Luxury Knitwear

I love knitwear and one of my favorite labels are Missoni and Sonya Rykel! 
Today in Etsy finds of the week it's all about luxury high quality knitwear. 

My shopping suggestions for you: 
The Knit Kid

The colors are fresh, the designs are stunning and the originality is screaming buy me! 
This company is based in Berlin Germany and is all about high quality knitwear and accessories. 
Please visit the shop! I promise you, you will not regret it! 


Another wonderful shop that is want to introduce to all of you
Based in San Francisco Elena specializes in knitwear!


Check the shop out and find more unique designs!

My last shop with luxury knitwear is 


Need a luxury knitting kit invitation?
Check it out in my shop! 
Happy knitting! 


For more info check out my Etsy shop! 

Go for luxury knits! 
Stay Vogue! 












2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces!
    Especially loving that crop top!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jersey! very beautiful model! Gray - a favorite for winter)

    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!