Friday, June 17, 2011

E voila Gorgeous Glam - Guest blogger!

Like I told you in my last post I have a wonderful guest blogger! Ladies and Gentlemen Taj Acosta from Gorgeous Glam ! If you have no seen her blog please visit and dive into glam! http://gorgeousglam.blogspot.com/ And impressed?



When lorena doll first asked me to do a guest post for her here on In Vogue 1 Day, she wondered what I might post about. It's really not a hard choice for me. I said glamour of course! What's more glam than ruffles and feathers! Once in a while a gal needs to take an escape from her busy day and go somewhere magical. That place for me is these lovely images that make me dream of eating fancy cake and dancing barefoot in my decadent tulle gown so wonderfully overflowing with joy! Hope you have a glam day! xoxo -Taj @ GorgeousGlam











Enjoy the post dive into gorgeous glam and dream! 

Thank you Gorgeous Glam for the wonderful pictures and the post! 







5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Gorgeous Glam for the wonderful post! The colors are amazing, as well as the images and the cake is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks doll! I had fun doing it! hope you have a great weekend ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glamourous :) like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous guest post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taj, thanks for the wonderful guest post! Divine colors!
    Tinneke, thank you for the wonderful comment!
    Couture Carrie thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!