Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vogue Paris September issue- pick your cover!

I love Vogue and the September Issue is always a pleasure to read! 
Paris Vogue is always original and outstanding.

Mert Alas& Marcus Piggott shot this time not only one model for the September cover but three!

The gorgeous Kate Moss, Lara Stone and Daria Werbowy. 
All 3 supermodels wear the same outfit by D&G fall 2012.
A beautiful noir lace dress.
Is this maybe the new noir look?
If yes, I live it! 




They all look amazing but who is your favorite?
I go with Kate! 
Love the position, the gorgeous look, the stunning face and the aura she shares! 


Stay Vogue! 


3 comments:

  1. All amazing, but I'll go with Kate, too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically, Kate isn't my favorite model. But I've gotta say, she nailed this cover! Cute blog by the way. Count me as a new subscriber :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lara Stone, she is smouldering

    Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Z
    http://areweontime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!