Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012


Love the color and the structure of the dress! 
I would wear it! 


Love her elegance and the simple chic design! A must for every woman! 


Daring and sexy... she turns heads in that dress! 


Love her dress, very 40's style! 


Looks amazing effortless chic!  


This design looks great on her! I would love this in my closet! :) 


Nice touch Madonna ! 


It's a Wow moment ! A sexy dress with amazing details! Love it! 

These are my favorite dresses from the Golden Globes 2012! 

So what's the trend? 
Metallic, cream, peach, black of course as always, accents of red, turquoise etc...

What about you? What would you wear from here?

Vogue Rocks! 



3 comments:

  1. Just breathtaking.............LOVE Angelina Joly dress so very much and Madonna looks amazing!!!

    Hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red carpet selections, darling!
    Especially loving Angelina!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I loved Charlize and Angelina :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!