Saturday, July 16, 2011

New envelopes!


If you have a makeup party or a girly event... I have the perfect invitation envelope for you! 



What do you guys say to my latest envelope and bookmark idea?
Check more envelopes in my shop! 
And if you makeup is not what you are crazy for what about shoes ladies?
Who does not love the perfect Louboutins?
Shoe event? Shoes trunk party?
Here is the perfect envelope for you....



Check out more envelopes in my shop! 


Enjoy and let me know what other envelopes I should create!


5 comments:

  1. Love these - very creative! You could do jewellery or accessories, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the right track with these. They are no well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,that's amazing!!!So talented,love them!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous!
    Love the heels!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expected to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I participate in each piece of it I have you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you post. I likewise prescribed to you my new blog Significance Of kohi Click Speed test. Allude to my blog and learn for more data.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!