Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New envelope!


This is my latest Hermes-Birkin envelope! It is so much fun to play with it and give it a personal touch! You can close this envelope as you please... have the big illustration a focus point and open is up and down or open the envelope left and right!

So you do not need to wait 5 years for this Hermes-Birkin bag illustration! 
You can find it right in my shop! 

PS:
By the way, what would be a great name for my boutique?
Any ideas? Suggestions? 
I am looking for something, chic, unique, classy...


7 comments:

  1. Dankeschön :) Ich musste es einfach mal loswerden :) Liebe Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful!
    And clever!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job on the envelope. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! What names are you having in mind for the boutique? Is Balea-Raitz your last name? Balea sounds like Bella in spanish wich means beautiful. That would be pretty cool ;) Maybe Balea Bella! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for the wonderful comments!
    Abracadabra Designs thanks for following!
    Taj Thanks dear!
    Tights Lover thank you very much!
    Couture Carrie thanks dear!
    Manja Danke sehr!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!