Tuesday, January 6, 2009

That's for the people who give me energy,
 Always be yourself, we all are fashion!
Let me tell you all a little secret: Be yourself dress the way you feel! Designers breath you like the a flower needs the sun. You all give us energy with all your fabulous street style you all make us dream. Because of you all, I can design and be myself. Because of you all I can give you more of my creations. 
I breath,  fashion, and yes fashion is a bitch! But hey c'est la vie! Life is short live your dream! If you ask me to live means to have the love of your life next to you, to drink a glass of vino, to lisen to music and to express yourself. Express yourself I do it with fashion! What do you do? Think about?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!